Saturday 5.26.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday 5.26.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello people! How are you and how are you going to start your weekend?

I am re-decorating my bathroom! Silly facebook put up this Disney bathroom and now I really want to change mine up so I have been collecting the new shower curtain, rugs and washcloths. I just need some accessories and a print for the wall. We are headed to the Disney store today and then going to a Brazilian restaurant where they bring all the meat you can eat tableside. :P Then I think I will switch up my bathroom today! No more waiting!!! watch for before and after pics.
The rest of the day I am sure we will be so full that a lot of laying around may happen. :o
Happy Saturday! Get out and enjoy that sunshine!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 5.26.18

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello everyone....Jackie is showering and Everly is taking a nap, so I have some "ME" time for the moment. I feel really guily for not being here the past several days, but it's really hard to get away for a few minutes. Jackie is leaving this coming week so things should get back to normal pretty quickly. I totally appreciate everyone stepping up and running the site in my absence!! You guys are amazing!

We're getting ready to head out to ride the Hiawatha @ 2:30 and then a late lunch....

Hope everyone has an amazaing weekend and thank you again!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

You will have to show pics of your bathroom with the Disney theme, Tamara. We love all sorts of Disney things at my house.

Been busy printing pics and printouts but now am heading to scrap
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:14 pm You will have to show pics of your bathroom with the Disney theme, Tamara. We love all sorts of Disney things at my house.

Been busy printing pics and printouts but now am heading to scrap
here is the before

this is what it looks like now

I still need to find a Mickey print to put above the toilet where my wildflower pics are. I went to three places today, tried etsy and just haven't found what I want.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It is so cute, Tamara! I love it!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”