Tuesday 5.22.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Tuesday 5.22.18

Post by Tamara »

Where is everyone when it comes to the daily thread. It seems so quiet. What do we need to do to generate some noise????

I am chilling at home all day today. Trying to do some sewing. I decided to get going on some fourth of July oven dish towel dresses. I'll leave the sewing machine up a couple of days. I'm sewing tops today and then will probably finish a batch by tomorrow.
It's kind of quiet right now. It's my older grandkids last week of school so that will change next week.
Just need to send out a couple of graduation cards and a sympathy card to a friend.
I am off to exercise now. It's just a 20 minute bike today.
Have a great day!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday 5.22.18

Post by Petra Mutchler »

It's raining here in PA I'm sitting in my craft room working on some boxes and cards
I have a lot of DR.app to go too. And my Daughter's and my husband B-days this weekend
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Tuesday 5.22.18

Post by sdwhru »

I think everyone is busy with the school year-end stuff, Tamara. Anyway, that is how it seems to me

Another day, another dollar at work for me and then 1st graduation tonight. How is the exercise going Tamara? This morning I was laying in bed arguing with myself to get up and get my walk in (I did) but there are times I just want to stay in bed.

Return to “Daily Chatter”