It's Monday - 05/21/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 05/21/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

First time since Everly and Jackie have been here that she's not up with me.....as much as I love that tiny little person, she is very demanding of my time, and I totally love it!! Not sure when her and Jackie are leaving just yet, but my understanding is sometime this week.....it's going to be really, really lonely around here once they're gone.

Work and a band concert tonight. This will be the last one of the school season, except G will play at graduation as well. Prom was Saturday night, so I have to drop his tux off after work, and somehow figure out a way to get the kittens to the SPCA tonight as they're getting spayed/neutered tomorrow. The two orange ones have been adopted together and we'll be keeping the baby/runt. Can't believe our time with them is almost up...

Well let me jump off here, I've got a few things to do before I head out the door....have a great day ladies, and I promise I'll be back soon!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - 05/21/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

LoLa and I spent the weekend in Chester State Park with my sister, twin great nieces and great nephew. The kids enjoyed it but the adults were ready to pack up Sunday and head home. :lol: I knew we wouldn't have tv or internet so I took a few scrap supplies and was able to start a couple of layouts before the twins caught on to what I was doing. Once they figured it out it was all over. :lol: I finally caved and gave them both a photo and some paper and let them create a page too. I will try to share later.

Grocery shopping, laundry, mowing grass and weedeating is on my list of things to do today. If I finish up early enough I hope to be able to finish the layouts I started over the weekend.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy I know how you feel about that sweet grandbaby. Love them and miss them when they are gone. My DH immediately gets the vacuum out as they walk out the door :lol: :lol: They all had so much fun playing together last night in our tiny back yard. It was pure bliss for a bit.
This morning I need to exercise then get to the post office. I sold some CTMH idea books on scrapbook deals. I should clean bathroom counters some time today to make it look like I cleaned house :mrgreen:
I may end up with a little scrapping time this afternoon. do have several spring cleaning projects if I get too bored. haha
The weather is beautiful. I am ready for the rain to stay away so we can enjoy it.
Happy Monday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Got about 3 layouts done this weekend and some things put up in the scraproom that I just never to seem to get around to over the weekend. I know I won't get a chance to scrap until this next weekend but at least it is a three day weekend. Looking forward to it :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”