SATURDAY 5.19.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

SATURDAY 5.19.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello....Where is everybody?
I hung out at home most of the day. Worked on my magnetic board happy days. I took dinner to a lady who just got out of the hospital with a new pacemaker. It was great because that meant my dinner was an easy fix tonight as well. I did the Italian cream cheese chicken in the crock pot and served it with rice, asparagus, lettuce salad and strawberries for dessert. She is diabetic so I didn't do any sugar.
We are going to see our granddaughter in Alice in Wonderland ballet tonight so that should be fun. She is in the mad hatter dance. I tried to post a pic but it won't upload. We got her a necklace with ballerina slippers. It's pretty cute! She loves to dance and is fun to watch in these productions. It looks like no rain and that is what we were hoping for. It's an outdoor theatre.

Happy Saturday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: SATURDAY 5.19.18

Post by sdwhru »

The Alice in Wonderland ballet sounds amazing; had church this morning and I felt so bad and I come and laid down for awhile. No, I'm up to do some scrapping.

I have two graduations to go to this week; all the boys my hubby started teaching in RA's are now graduating. They were in the 3rd grade I believe LOL It is good to see them grown up into young men.

Return to “Daily Chatter”