It's FRI-YAY!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Whose......is whose correct or should it be who's? Anywhooo, are you ready for the weekend?

I for one am ready for this week to be over and done with. I have another full day today, market tomorrow and baking again on Sunday. My boarders are back until the middle of next week. My two pups that were neutered yesterday or doing well. Rambo was in a little pain last night but he ate well and went out several times during the afternoon and evening to do his business. He's not moping around as much this morning and ate a good breakfast. Baking and bagging today and trying to catch up on some laundry. Sooo, what's on your agenda today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Tamara »

Who's means us. whose is when you are asking if something belongs to someone. :D

I am off to another scrapbook card class. I know it is too soon after spring fling but they decided to throw one more class in and for me it is hard to resist. lol Then tonight I am headed to my monthly crop. I haven't been able to make it for two months so I am ready. I really need to have some clean my scrap room time!!!!
How is it that life gets so busy? Hope your weekend if is off to a wonderful start!
Happy Friday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by sdwhru »

just sent my words for Barb's game; going to church tonight to set up for Mother's Tea tomorrow but in between that hoping for lots of scrappy times

Return to “Daily Chatter”