It's Hump Day!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! Sorry I missed NSD but LoLa and I were peddling our treats at the Rivertown Music and Beer Festival in Conway over the weekend. We pulled the camper down and decided to make it a mini vacation as well. My sister and 4 year old great twin nieces went along with us. They stayed at the campground and enjoyed the amenities while LoLa and I worked the market. It was a long market, the music was loud but we pretty much sold out. I think I came home with 2 bags and maybe a dozen single treats. Some vendors stayed to the end but LoLa and I packed up a little early so that we could go back to the campground and walk the beach before it got dark. Dogs are allowed on the beach after 5 pm but vehicles aren't allowed on Sunset Strip (inside the campground) after 7.

Today's agenda is baking, baking and more baking to get ready for the Florence market this Saturday and in between baking I will work on Patti's tag challenge.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Hump Day!

Post by BarbP »

It sounds like you had a fun and productive weekend, Jan! It was nice that your sister, great nieces nd LoLa could enjoy the weekend with you.

I spent the weekend (and so far this week also) working on NSD challenge projects, and my scrap room looks like a cyclone hit it :o It needs a good purging and organizing, so I'll try to do some of that this weekend.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Hump Day!

Post by sdwhru »

Sometimes you have to miss one thing so you can enjoy your time with your family. Sounds like you had a great time together.

I'm thinking I'm taking a break from scrapping tonight; it's so hard for me to scrap after work. Last night, I kept getting interrupted so I have no idea what the page even looks like that I was working on!

Return to “Daily Chatter”