Hello people 5.8.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Hello people 5.8.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! How are you all doing scrappy people?

Just finished my tag challenge this morning. I need to run a couple of errands to the credit union and to Kohls to make a payment. I think I'll stop at Michaels cause it's on the way. lol I have some little girls coming over this afternoon. We are making bath salts for their moms for Mothers day. I hope to get in another scrap page today as well.Happy Tuesday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Hello people 5.8.18

Post by BarbP »

Making bath salts with the girls sounds like fun, Tamara. I wish my Anna lived closer so we could scrapbook/craft together. Speaking of Mother's Day, I need to get/order/buy my mom a gift. Last year, Mike bought us each a whiskey half-barrel planter, and I bought plants for her. Probably we'll buy plants again this year. She loves tending to them.

My daughter Kristen's due date in a week from today, so we're going into "baby watch" mode. Anna was 5 days over her due date and Hamish was 2 WEEKS over his, so I'm not holding my breath here... he will come out when he's good and ready. Meanwhile, Isla -- our little preemie -- is catching up nicely. I get to meet them both in a little over 6 weeks. Soooooo excited!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good afternoon, ladies - I'm at work, but hoping to work on a another LO tonight when I get home. Even tho the hubby was a little pouty sent I spent all weekend scrapping and then did last night, too. LOL Like I told him, one week out of the year. Making bath salts sounds like fun (even though I don't use them). Barb, baby watch is so exciting and tiresome

My hubby has two different job interviews today; he should know something on one of them today but the other one could take up to a month.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Barb I am so excited! New babies are the best!!!!
The bath salts were a success. I let each girl take home four jars. one for their mom, two for their grandmas and one for themselves. we made, lavender, orange and vanilla. They were so easy but the tags I got off pinterest were the cutes. a bicycle with flowers that said Happy Mothers Day. I stickled the flowers.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”