Happy NSD - May 5th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy NSD - May 5th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies! Sitting here at work watching the clock!! Then I can go home, relax, use my computer and join in on the NSD fun! *side note - it’s really hard using my phone to post!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Happy NSD - May 5th, 2018

Post by BarbP »

Having my coffee and trying to get myself organized so I can get some serious scrapbooking done 8-). Mom is sleeping, and Mike and Mickey will be heading to the park for their morning run. Kristen and Erica both took pictures of Anna and Hamish meeting baby Isla last weekend, and there are a few new ones of Charleigh that I want to scrap. (My computer just added red lines under Hamish, Charleigh and Isla, as though it's not sure those are real words LOL) Haven't checked out any of the NSD sales; too afraid of spending a bunch of $$ on stuff I don't need. :o
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I've got some scrapping done; trying to get one more done before bed tonight; I haven't looked at sales yet :shock:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh it was another busy day. I did laundry, fed missionaries lunch then went to another scrapbook card class in the afternoon. Came home and went to Chinese dinner with hubby, then we watched three tv shows in the theatre room. I played the doodlebug pin give away every hour for 24 hours. Whew!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”