It's Friday Ladies....05/04/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday Ladies....05/04/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Not really a Star Wars fan myself, but love hearing this!!

So what's on your agenda today?? I go in early and get off about 12-12:30 today as I have to work 8-12 tomorrow.....then I'm picking G up from school, and taking him straight to get fitted for his tux (prom is 5/19 and I think he's going by himself). Then at 4:30 I have to have him downtown for the First Friday celebration, where the marching band will be performing.....and of course they're calling for rain. Busy day here as I have errands to run, and things I want to do in the time I'm waiting for him to get out of school.

Have a great day today. I'll check in later this evening!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday Ladies....05/04/2018

Post by Tamara »

Back to the Spring Fling! Today we are making a two page layout and cards both with the new Doodlebug Farm line Were having four girls to dinner at 5:00 tonight which is early for me. I may have to leave the scrap fun early. I already have the cheesecake made and in the fridge, the table is set and the rice is ready to go. just have to come home, start the rice and make the stragonoff.
I also just put a batch of whites in the dryer and I may even make the salad if I have time before I have to leave.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I had a hair appointment this morning and now I am trying to get organized so I can scrap! Not much planned this weekend but scrapping for me - I can't wait!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hoping to scrap some tonight after work and of course, looking forward to tomorrow....

Return to “Daily Chatter”