Thursday May 3, 2018

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday May 3, 2018

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning.....2nd attempt. Apparently I don't do well with the computer on my lap. I had this half typed and lost it. I am waiting on a tree guy to come trim my tree before I can head off to my Spring Fling class today. We have a tree in front of our house that is suppose to be an umbrella shape and a few branches have shot up past higher than our house. He is suppose to come between 8 and 10. I was hoping he would be here by 8 but that didn't happen. This book we are doing at the scrapbook store is so amazing. It is using the by the sea paper from graphic 45. I wasn't going to do it because I don't really need it but I got talked into it. lol Spending every day at the store this week has been fun doing make and takes and projects and going to lunch with friends. I haven't had time to do much other scrapping. I will really have to play catch up on Saturday. It looks like you guys rocked the National Scrapbook challenges. They all look so great.

At least it is not raining today. There is a little breeze and some sun so that makes me happy!
Hope you have a terrific Thursday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday May 3, 2018

Post by Lolis »

I have a Dr’s appointment, so I’m leaving early from work. I hope to finish the layout for my challenge for NSD tonight when I get home.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I woke up at about 3:30 a.m.; finally went back to bed about 7 and slept until 10, but I feel as though I'm walking through fog today. The weather is cold. gray and drizzling so it's a good day to stay indoors, drink cocoa and scrap.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Well, I got nothing done last night; power went off about 45 minutes plus with having to go the cellar and then with the weather alert going off at about 2:30 am this morning I am just tired today. I didn't even get up to get my miles in before work. Hopefully tonight I can get hubby out from under foot and get to working on it. LOL
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Doctors appt first thing for Garrett this morning and then work....today was my long day, then out to dinner as a family. Then home to watch Survivor and Seal Team. At 9:00 pm I cut the TV off and told Shawn I had things to do on the site!! *Master list of challenges has been updated!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”