Good Morning - Wednesday 05/02/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Wednesday 05/02/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

My finger is still throbbing this morning! I slammed the car door on three of the fingers last night, but the middle finger got the worst of it! it's still pretty sore this morning so I'll be taking some motrin prior to leaving for work.

Kittens have been fed, and litter box cleaned. G is currently eating breakfast which leaves me a few minutes to play online before work.

He has band practice tonight from 6-8 pm and I'm sure we'll take a drive somewhere in between me getting off work and time for him to leave for practice.

I have a meeting tonight in regards to the end of year Band Banquet. I got an email last night asking me to help plan it, and if I could make the meeting tonight....I have to admit I want to go, as it was really hard just walking away from it all at once! But I know I did the right thing! I devoted 3+ years to the Band Boosters and G will be a senior next year and I want to focus on him!!

Not much else planned! * I did print out all of Laura Whitakers sketches!! Hoping to browse through them.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Wednesday 05/02/2018

Post by Tamara »

Back to Spring Fling today. Classes today are Sewing Cards and a Birthday layout. Just hope I can curb the spending today. I just folded towels and just have to pop a graduation card in the mail and empty the dishwasher. I have ground turkey out for dinner and our grandsons soccer game is tonight.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope your finger gets better, Tammy.

On my way home from work - depending on what the crazy weather does will depend if we stay home or go and clean some at the church.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Dang Tammy, that had to hurt!

It's been an off day for me. I hit the floor around 6 to get a jump start on baking and ended up driving down to Hartsville instead. Came home and sat down for a few minutes and the next thing I know I woke myself up snoring! :lol: I'm hoping tomorrow will be more productive.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Good morning ladies! I have been walking a lot lately. I managed to get in a mile walk between rain drops this morning. Typical Michigan weather - we went from 30 to 80 overnight.

I have received word that the granddaughter I am waiting to arrive will be induced the week of the 14th. The doctor believes the birth will be quick and wants my daughter-in-law already at the hospital when her labor begins. Since this is her fourth child we are working from experience :lol:
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”