Good Morning - Tuesday 05/01/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 05/01/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

What's on your agenda today?? Not much for me!! Hoping to take G to get fitted for his tuxedo after work (that is if I get off work in time). Other than that, I don't have any plans. I'm sure there'll be driving involved (as G is trying to get his drive time hours in) at some point, and maybe a tv show or two with Shawn....but definitely looking forward to a stress free evening!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 05/01/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Been on the phone or computer all morning and getting ready to head out to help a local rescue down the road from me. Hoping to be back early so I can get some baking in today while it's still early.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Had to go set up a business bank account so that took awhile; going to have pizza for dinner with the parents tonight. I haven't had pizza in ages so I'm looking forward to it; it's buffet style, so salad, etc. also. Then I'm going home to work on getting a stack of LO's into their album :shock:
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Home from work, and home from our 1/2 hour drive to the mall (McDonald's) for a sweet tea. Now I'm waiting for Shawn to finish dinner and then we'll probably watch a show or two....didn't get off work in time today to get G in for a tux fitting....maybe this weekend, as he has something going on every night this week....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Another day of scrapping classes with my scrappy friends. We did a banner class this morning and the cutest Alice in wonderland cards this afternoon. I won a prize! Spring Fling is so much fun! We go to lunch in between classes so it pretty much takes all day. I did the dishes, a load of towels and cleaned the bathroom before I went. Then stopped for groceries on the way home and talked DH into grilling some thin new York steaks. It was a delicious dinner and then we a=watched most of Dancing with the Stars on hulu. We have three dancers left to see but had to stop to get ready for bed.
Happy Tuesday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”