Good Morning - Monday 4/30/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Monday 4/30/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy last day of April to you...

So what's everyone have planned for today? Work of course for me, then home to pay some bills and get some other household things done. Garrett has marching band practice tonight in preparation for their performance this Friday Night downtown, during First Friday.

Garrett will probably want to drive some today as well. He's 100% on board now with getting his license, and we've scheduled his test.

Not much else going on today....and even though I always say that, something always come up.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - Monday 4/30/2018

Post by Beth »

Going to be a super busy day. I have ten freshly butchered chickens to pick up and package up here in a lil bit. Need to run to AC Moore and the grocery store. I have to clean up the cottage, get cards ready, and set up for my Stamp Club that meets tomorrow evening. Working on cleaning the kitchen while I wait for the call to go get chickens. Have an awesome day...it is freezing in PA right now but supposed to go to 75 tomorrow and 80 on Wed. and Thursday. I am so over this cold weather...38 degrees right now. BRRRRR!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

Not much going on around here today. We just got home from running to town to pick up some lunch and I'm sure this afternoon we will go out and enjoy the nice weather. Tonight I am hoping to clean on my scrap room so I am ready for Saturday!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been another busy morning here. The house is a mess. I've been working on dog laundry, dinner, mixing dough to roll out later. Need to take a garden rake and smooth over the dog fun after Kyle ran over it with the tractor and drag yesterday. You could barely walk out there without stepping in a hole.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me; then try to go home and finish putting everything up at my new desk - almost finished; it's so close. Backed up my pictures last night; got to backup my laptop tonight (just in case of storms); make sure everything is ready to go. I actually got some LO's done yesterday - yeah!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It turned out to be an all day affair at the Scrapbook store. I did a load of laundry and made soup in the crockpot this morning before I left. Had a morning class a mothers two page layout. Then went to lunch with scrapping friends then our afternoon class was Sunkissed cards by Graphic 45. By the time we finished and left it was rush hour. You get 205 off of all purchases if you have a spring fling passport (that cost $15 to sign up and included an I Am two page layout) Yes I did a little shopping today too. The new lines are incredible! so much fun stuff.
Came home to yummy soup, made chessebread to go with it. Now I'm repacking my scrap bag for another day tomorrow. Then DH and I are going to watch a show in the theatre room.
Happy Monday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”