Good Mornin' Saturday 4/28/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

Good Mornin' Saturday 4/28/18

Post by sdwhru »

Do you ladies have any fun planned to do today?

We are going to a friend's house to eat supper tonight, but the husband is getting ready to go mow his stepdad's yard so he won't be underfoot ;) so finally I think I'm going to go in there and scrap for awhile with no distractions.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Good Mornin' Saturday 4/28/18

Post by Lolis »

Hobby Lobby is selling their rubber stamps hutches for $50 each! I was able to secure one this morning, so we will be picking it up in a little while! Afterwards we are having a late lunch with our sons and with my oldest son’s girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. I started a page, which I’m very excited about, early this morning; I hope to finish it later tonight.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I didn’t mention where we are eating, Red Lobster! Yum!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

My fun was market this morning. I love going because I get to interact with adults for a change. Home now and back in my gown. The boys will be piddling with the tractor today and later this evening the hubs and I may pick up take out at Chili's. The parvo pup is out of quarantine and he is running around the house as if though he has lived here forever. It's funny to watch him. When I got home from market he was one of the pack that greeted me at the back door. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Garrett had a small parade this morning, then we made a trip to Wally World for some SPCA donations, and then to the SPCA for a Kitty Shower fundraiser! The three kittens that we are currently fostering have found furever homes....lol. We're keeping the baby/runt, and the other two (brother and sister) are going to one of my former co-workers home together! Was super excited about that, so I get to see them grow up!! Her kittens are over 3 lbs now which means we'll probably be turning them over this week. The one we're keeping is still at 2lbs 3 ounces. Then we all went out for a late lunch....home for a few and then G and I are going out to run some errands.....so he can get some more driving time in.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:14 pm Hobby Lobby is selling their rubber stamps hutches for $50 each! I was able to secure one this morning, so we will be picking it up in a little while! Afterwards we are having a late lunch with our sons and with my oldest son’s girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. I started a page, which I’m very excited about, early this morning; I hope to finish it later tonight.
That is too cool about the hutch - didn't know that Hobby Lobby was selling them.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:11 am That is too cool about the hutch - didn't know that Hobby Lobby was selling them.
The hutch is nice and sturdy, but it had stickers. I removed them , but now there's a sticky residue. I'm going to try Mr Clean Magic Eraser.

Return to “Daily Chatter”