Friday 4.27.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Friday 4.27.18

Post by Tamara »

Where have you all been today? we drove four hours South this morning. Took a side trip to Kolob Canyon which is part of Zion National Park.
It's almost 90 degrees. So pretty here and super nice. Grabbed a few things for the condo earlier and now we are just chilling here waiting for some friends to arrive.
I didn't bring any scrap stuff with me because I knew with guests I wouldn't get much done. We are meeting up with a few other couples for breakfast in the morning. And then David Archuleta concert in Tuachan tomorrow night so that should keep us busy.
Have a great weekend!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Friday 4.27.18

Post by BarbP »

Quiet day today. I did my exercises, photographed and posted a couple of layouts, made a new fish recipe for dinner. I wanted to go out walking (I've been neglecting that lately because a new blood pressure med was causing some dizziness) but my right ankle has been sore and swollen, so elevated and iced it most of the afternoon. Maybe I can get Mom up and going early enough tomorrow to go to the zoo; we still haven't seen the lion cub triplets who were born around Halloween.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Friday 4.27.18

Post by sdwhru »

Finally back to normal here after some trips - trip to Waco, TX was pretty good. However I was not impressed by the Magnolia Store, now the Silo's Bakery - excellent cupcakes. Of course, I also don't really get the whole Fixer Upper thing - let me say as far as watching the show week after week. There are always things in my own house I want to update/change LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”