Good Morning - Tuesday 04/24/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 04/24/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....I'll post the questions after work unless someone wants to go ahead and do them for me....I'm leaving for work as soon as G finishes brushing his teeth.

Had a bit of a spammer situation (which rarely happens these days) that I had to take care of this morning, and it took all of my time to delete, etc.

Hope everyone has an awesome day! Will check in after work!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 04/24/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

I got a pm from from FB over the weekend from someone I barely know on my friends list. It was a simple, hi how are you doing. I replied back, fine and you? Then I get, did I tell you what happened to me?......and I knew then it wasn't from the person I thought so I didn't respond back and deleted the conversation. That day I started getting a bunch of spam emails from myself. I finally reset my password and that seems to have taken care of it......at least for now anyways.

Not much on the agenda today. I'm waiting on the repairman to come and install the baking element on my oven. He was suppose to be here between 8-12 this morning and I have yet to see or hear from him. I have a full house today.....my 12, plus 3 boarders and my parvo pup. I need to run in to town to make a bank deposit some time today as well as get some treats in the oven. I have spent the majority of the morning doing dog laundry. Thank goodness the sun is coming out and I can put a few of them in the run for awhile.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Woke up to all of my bird feeders and suet cages completely destroyed. Darn bear...must have been a big one...metal feeders were completely smashed. So glad the girls (labs) were locked in my bedroom last night. If they had been in the kitchen one of them may have broken the window to get at him. Got new feeders today and battery on game camera charging. Going to set that up tonight but take all the feeders in he barn along with the garbage can. Love seeing the bears but NOT in my yard! Looks like I will be going out with the girls now with my spotlight for their last nightly outing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Dang Beth, that's a little scary. Luckily, we don't have a bear problem here but we do have coyotes. Although the run is fenced in I still have to stand out outside with the pups at night.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our desktop computer is so old it's got Windows Vista( :o ) Chrome and other browsers no longer support it. We ordered a new modem and keyboard yesterday, which will be here tomorrow. Our monitor is okay so we're keeping that. Then this morning my laptop wouldn't turn on, said I had disk damage. We did a reset (it preseved all my personal files) which took all danged day; then it updated Windows 10. It's still slower than I would like, but at least it's running and I didn't lose photos or files.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I ran out to Kohls this morning to get me some new capris. I found a cool pair of shoes to match but they didn't have my size. Now i WANT them so I think I'll go to one by my Dads tomorrow since I am headed that way. I'll have a new outfit for the concert Saturday night, That will be nice. I did some sewing today. I ha=d a custom order than made a few for Spring and Mothers Day. I now have dinner ready and DH is late tonight so I am putting together a baby gift and a birthday gift I have to deliver tomorrow.
We are going to chill and just watch a show in the theatre room. We started watching a Station 19 and there is a blindspot waiting for us.
Happy Tuesday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”