Good Morning Ladies - Monday 04/23/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - Monday 04/23/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone....

getting ready to head out the door.....another work week is upon us, and with that, another fun filled week of activities beginning with G volunteering again tonight at the SPCA. Hopefully if everything goes well this evening, he'll have a prom date. Of course she's from another school but he really, really likes her, and she likes sweet tea.....so I'm picking him up with a McDonalds sweet tea in hand and a small poster that says something like "Hey Cu-TEA, will you go to prom with me??" I'll let you all know how it goes...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies - Monday 04/23/2018

Post by Tamara »

That's clever Tammy! I'm sure she will say yes!

It's clean the house day for me. I'm doing sheets right now. I might sneek in a layout. I need to call my insurance company for an issue with my meds. That isn't going to be fun. I should try straightening my scrap table. I think I'll throw in ironing today as well. My sister wants me to help clean my dads house this week. I'm not thrilled about that. lol The dust is an inch thick and his pipes smell just awful when you try to do dishes. I'm dropping the medical show while in the house. It's pretty annoying so I just hope I don't bump it in the house.
Happy Monday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Spent today trying to get my desk all loaded up and packing for my trip this week. I need to make some invitations for the Mother’s Day event at church but haven’t started on them yet. Hopefully when I get back I can get those done
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:08 am Good morning everyone....

getting ready to head out the door.....another work week is upon us, and with that, another fun filled week of activities beginning with G volunteering again tonight at the SPCA. Hopefully if everything goes well this evening, he'll have a prom date. Of course she's from another school but he really, really likes her, and she likes sweet tea.....so I'm picking him up with a McDonalds sweet tea in hand and a small poster that says something like "Hey Cu-TEA, will you go to prom with me??" I'll let you all know how it goes...
So the prom thing was a bust. We talked to her dad in the parking lot tonight, prior to G asking her, and her dad straight up said no. She isn't allowed to do anything until the 12th grade. Poor G was a tad heartbroken, as her dad won't even let her go to dinner with us either until the summer.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:06 pm

So the prom thing was a bust. We talked to her dad in the parking lot tonight, prior to G asking her, and her dad straight up said no. She isn't allowed to do anything until the 12th grade. Poor G was a tad heartbroken, as her dad won't even let her go to dinner with us either until the summer.
Aww, how cute. Poor G. I hope he knows it's not his fault. Fathers need to be overprotective these days.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Awwww....sorry to hear about that but like Jan I also understand where her dad is coming from

Return to “Daily Chatter”