Happy Sunday Ladies...

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Sunday Ladies...

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....so what's everyone up to today??

I've been in the back yard working all day, and working on laundry (that I didn't finish yesterday). Yard is pretty clean, and all the bird feeders are full. I'm getting ready to submit an order for pictures to be developed, hoping that will help with some mojo issues that I seem to be having.

Other than taking Garrett out for driving practice later, my plan is to spend the rest of the day in my scrap room...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Sunday Ladies...

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a long day here. We finally broke down and did our heavy once a month grocery shopping today. My boarders are due back tomorrow. Puppy Rambo is still improving and I'm still counting down the days to when life will get back to some sort of normalcy....whatever that may be. Getting ready to throw some burgers on the grill for dinner and feed the dogs so they will settle down for the night.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

It's a quiet day here, with lots of sunshine and no winds; thankfully, no new brush fires either. I loaded several newly created layouts into an album and cleaned up my scrap table so I could find my tools. The new blood pressure meds have brought my BP down some, but it's still higher than it should be most of the time. I've been dreading a return to a low-fat heart healthy diet, but the time probably has come to make some changes.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Barb it is so hard to make the changes. I hate trying to get my blood sugars down. I am terrible at eating sugar. I hope lowering your blood pressure will be an easy change for you. I had a Sister missionary sick at my house all day yesterday. I got to leave church early to be with her. It was pretty relaxing just chilling.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”