Saturday 4.21.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Saturday 4.21.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello everybody!!!!! Anyone out there???
Happy Saturday and hoping you are all having this gorgeous spring weather we are. We have already been to a girls activity for girls 8-11. They learned about service, being beautiful and being healthy. It was great!
Went to Home depot to check out what bricks we need to fill in a gap from the patio to the back of the house. Went to lunch with DH and then grocery shopping. DH picked up a prescription for me and it was $60. I have never paid that much. Don't know why medicare thought that I should switch from Walgreens. I never paid more than $35 for this med. I am checking how much I've spent this year and they are going to get a call. I am for sure switching back. They told me if I didn't change I would be paying more. Really??? I haven't seen it yet!
We are grilling chicken cordon blue tonight as well as a chicken shishkabob.
Enjoy your Saturday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday 4.21.18

Post by tammyfolk »

No specific plans for us today....just enjoying the day, the weather, and the "lack of stress" as I didn't have to work today....

We're pretty much lounging around today, errands have been run, and I'm working on the never ending pile of laundry.....and working on some site stuff in preparation for the May Challenges and NSD...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”