Good Morning Ladies - It's Friday 4/20/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies - It's Friday 4/20/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So what's everyone have on their agenda today?? Nothing much planned for us just yet. Just gonna try and get through the work day....will check in later! Everyone be awesome!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies - It's Friday 4/20/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Same old, same old. Puppy is getting stronger and showing more personality every day. Eight more days and this nightmare will be over! I'm driving myself and Jack crazy worrying over the other dogs. I'm constantly bleaching our clothes, shoes, floors, counter tops and dishes. I keep a garden sprayer with bleach and water in my house. I keep a sink full of bleach and soapy water in my sink. Jack thinks I'm going too far with it. Maybe I am. I just don't want my own dogs getting sick. So far none of the others seem to be showing any symptoms. Of course, they have all been vaccinated but I read that a vaccinated dog can still get Parvo.....depending on their immune system. I think maybe I need to stay off the internet! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan at least it seems that you have quarantined the issue. I don't blame you for wanted your dogs protected.
I have so much freedom being able to drive! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm headed down to visit my dad today since I haven't been in a month. I may even take him to lunch. It is my son-in-laws birthday today so we are going to Red Robin tonight for dinner. He wanted a yukele so that is what we bought him. He already plays the drums and guitar. Kalli got a yukele not long ago so he may just want to learn with her.
I still can't exercise for another three weeks so that gives me more time in a day. I have scrapbooked every day this week. So glad to be back in the groove.
Happy Friday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I had an appointment with my primary care doctor yesterday; he changed my blood pressure meds (my bp was climbing too high) and ordered a couple of blood tests to check some levels, which were fine. Today was my quarterly visit to the rheumatologist, who wants x-rays of my hands and some extra blood tests for my July visit. we may end up changing my biologic drugs. and tuesday I go back to the hand doctor. I am getting pretty tired of being poked and prodded :shock:

On a brighter note, our new dishwasher was delivered and installed today. It's much better than the last one, which lasted less than two years. Mickey the pup woofed at it for a while until he decidedit wasn't going to attack anyone :lol:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Barb, had to laugh at the pup dishwasher story

Went to Pawhuska Oklahoma today with friends to go to the Pioneer Woman’s eatery - The Mercantile. It was so excellent; the food was unbelievable. Also went to see a swinging bridge and buffalo

Return to “Daily Chatter”