Happy Sunday 4.15.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Happy Sunday 4.15.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! What's on your plate today?

Kids are coming to dinner today. WE are having Sukiyaki and strawberry shortcake so it's an easy cook day.
Hoping to get more scrapping done. I finished another layout last night, just needs some embellishments.
I am fighting a real toothache. DARN IT! I have had to take Tylenol all day , it hasn't woken me up in the night yet. I'm afraid to get to the dentist because I don't want him to tell me I need a root canal. I no longer have dental insurance and I don't want to spend $1000 on a tooth right now. I was so lucky to have worked in the dental field and just took an xray on my own and had the dentist look at it. Not having to charge it out. Sheesh! It is starting to get real. The dentist I go to now at least has a cash plan so it won't break me all at once. Guess that is the bright side. My next cleaning isn't until May so paying an extra office visit is my worry. Plus a few more days before I can drive so I'm trying to put it off but really don't want it to get to the point where it wakes me up at night.

Happy Sunday peeps!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Sunday 4.15.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

I feel for ya Tamara. Years ago a piece of one of my back molars broke off and the dentist talked me in to filing it down and putting a cap on it. I ended up having to have a root canal done before he could put a cap on it. I spent an entire weekend in pain. Now I have another molar that has cracked but no way am I having another dentist talk me in to filing it down to put a cap on it. :lol:

Well, one of my parvo pups didn't make it. We did all we could. I keep asking myself, if I had started her on electrolytes sooner would she have made it. The vet thought they were both well enough to send home. They pumped her full of sub q fluids before we left and she still had a hump on her back when we got home later that evening. She was up walking around drinking water Friday and within a couple of hours she crashed. She received the same supportive care as the male. We're thinking that her immune system just wasn't strong enough to fight it off. She passed away in my arms. The little male misses her terribly. As long as I sit in the room with him he lays in his bed and sleeps. As soon as I leave the room he barks and howls. As much as I would love to sit with him all day I still have 15 others to care for.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We are in the midst of a snow storm here ....rain, hail, freezing ice, sleet and snow. Who ticked Mother Nature off!!! Guess I will get some scrapping done.
Last edited by Patti on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

It was 80 here yesterday and now 40. Could have an inch of snow tomorrow. I am DONE with this weather! We need to warm up and stay warm. I will never get to plant the garden at this rate! Just made chili and cornbread. I am staying INSIDE today!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan I am so sorry about your puppy! That is so hard even though its a rescue. You have done so much for these little fellers. It makes me sad to think of you holding her but it was probably the best you could do for her. And you were there for her when she needed you most. I bet the male will follow you everywhere now till he meets a new friend.
Hugs
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:36 pm Jan I am so sorry about your puppy! That is so hard even though its a rescue. You have done so much for these little fellers. It makes me sad to think of you holding her but it was probably the best you could do for her. And you were there for her when she needed you most. I bet the male will follow you everywhere now till he meets a new friend.
Hugs
Tamara
Thanks Tamara.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”