TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/13/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/13/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....five minutes tops and I'm out the door.....Jazz band practice for G @ 7:00 am and heaven forbid if we're late....then I'll go straight to work from there.....kittens are all fed, and litter box is clean (until I get home, and have to do it again)

What's everyone have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/13/2018

Post by Tamara »

Another lazy free day for me today! five more days till I can drive again, but who is counting. :mrgreen: I am going to dust,fold the towels and catch up on some sympathy, get well cards to people. the rest of the day is a free pass. I got my 2006 album caught up to May. I will probably scrap a little and clean my scrap space a little. Watching death in Paradise. On season three and just started this week. :D

Happy Friday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: TGI FRIDAY Ladies....4/13/2018

Post by BarbP »

The bills are starting to come in from Mom's hospitalization and assisted living stays. Physically she's doing fine, but I think the whole experience caused a lot of confusion and turmoil, kicking her dementia up another notch.

It's been a pretty quiet day. did my exercise routine, then got my daily walk in by going to Hobby Lobby :lol: All the Paper studio and Stampabilities are half-price through tomorrow, so I picked up some goodies. Dinner's going to be easy -- frozen egg rolls or potstickers, rice and salad (grilled cheese sandwich or egg salad for Mom). Hoping to start on a baby boy mini album for Kristen's baby, now that Isla's album is finished.

Return to “Daily Chatter”