What's up Thursday? 4.12.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

What's up Thursday? 4.12.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello scrapping peeps. What you up to today?

Hoping to get the scrapbook challenge for this week finished today. Doing laundry and thinking of breakfast right now. I'm going to cook an egg mcmuffin homestyle. with bacon. Today I don't have anything that I have to do so I will just be home all day putting around. It's suppose to snow but I'm sure it will melt as soon as it hits the ground. Just a spring fluff!
Happy Thursday.....you are closer to the weekend!!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: What's up Thursday? 4.12.18

Post by BarbP »

My mini-album for Isla is done, just needs some pretty ribbons tied to the binder rings. Then I can start on a book for Baby Boy. Hopefully his mommy will take some photos that I can snag from facebook. ;) There's a guy outside my window doing some preliminary work in preparation for some landscaping repairs. There was some kind of drainage issue on our lot that caused sinking; the contractor is footing the bill to fix it. When it's done, our rock border will be extended over the area. There will be less to mow, which makes Mike happy.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Heading to Hartsville in a bit to pick up the puppies. No diarreah, no vomiting but still won't eat. Vet thinks they're scared and will do better at home, I've already made a big pot of chicken, rice, peas, carrots and broccoli for them. Hope they eat it. The little male hasn't eaten since I picked him up Sunday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Had to be out the door early, early this morning so I opted to spend some time with G discussing his weekend plans instead of starting the morning post...sorry ladies.

Worked til 6:00 pm tonight, then rode around with Garrett as he got an hour and fifteen minutes driving time in tonight....then watched Seal Team with Shawn (love that show), and now I'm playing catch up here....early morning tomorrow too! G has Jazz band practice at 7 and I have to be at work @ 7:30....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”