Happy Wednesday Ladies - 4/11/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Wednesday Ladies - 4/11/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

so what's everyone have going on today?? I just finished feeding the kittens, and cleaning the litter box. Now G is eating breakfast and then we'll be out the door to start yet another work day / school day .....that's ok though, after today we'll be over the hump and I'll be able to look forward to the weekend!

Nothing planned for this afternoon that I know of .....yet!

Yesterday was a fiasco with Garrett donating blood at school (never realized that you didn't need parental consent). He was fine giving the blood, but afterwards when he stood up, he fell down....so lots "more" juice and snacks for him, and I was called to come get him as he was really to weak to function. He slept all afternoon....then Shawn and I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and I came home and took a nap! Not usually something that I'm able to do, but I was tired...and work is very stressful right now!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Wednesday Ladies - 4/11/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Still no part for my oven. Hoping it comes in today. The puppies I picked up Sunday developed Parvo. The male was sick on the way home but I shrugged it off as motion sickness. The female was skittish but had an appetite. Monday morning the male still had not eaten. I received a message from the owner later in the day saying one of the other puppies she had given away prior had been diagnosed with Parvo. Then early Tuesday morning the little female came down with it. I started the male on Pedialite Monday night to keep him from becoming dehydrated. I think we got lucky and caught it in time. Although they're not eating yet, they no longer have diarrhea nor vomiting. The vet gave them a shot of Convenia and injected sub q fluids. As of 5 pm yesterday they still had not absorbed the sub q fluids, which means they were not dehydrated. I may be able to pick them up as early as tomorrow. They will still shed the virus for up to 10 days so they will have to be kept isolated. I spent Monday evening and a good part of yesterday bleaching everything in sight. Although mine have already had the vaccine several times, I will still keep an eye on them to make sure no one else comes down with it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Had to be up and ready earlier than usual this morning. I had a ride to the hospital for my post surgery x-ray. One more week of no driving. Getting a smaller shoe next Wednesday. Yea. Looking for someone to run me to the grocery store this afternoon. Not sure I will be successful. :mrgreen: Working on my magnetic it's spring board today.
Happy Wednesday all!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like a scary day Tammy. Hope the little puppies are okay, Jan.

2 more days in the week and hoping not to work this weekend; if so I am cleaning out my scrap room. It needs it desperately. Trying to decide what to scrap next; can't seem to focus on any one sketch/page right now
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:14 am Good morning ladies...

so what's everyone have going on today?? I just finished feeding the kittens, and cleaning the litter box. Now G is eating breakfast and then we'll be out the door to start yet another work day / school day .....that's ok though, after today we'll be over the hump and I'll be able to look forward to the weekend!

Nothing planned for this afternoon that I know of .....yet!

Yesterday was a fiasco with Garrett donating blood at school (never realized that you didn't need parental consent). He was fine giving the blood, but afterwards when he stood up, he fell down....so lots "more" juice and snacks for him, and I was called to come get him as he was really to weak to function. He slept all afternoon....then Shawn and I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and I came home and took a nap! Not usually something that I'm able to do, but I was tired...and work is very stressful right now!
I hear that happens a lot. How is doing today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”