Good Morning - Tuesday 04/10/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 04/10/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

What's everyone up to today?? I'm sitting here paying bills this morning. I was planning on it last night, but like usual I got side tracked by something else....

Work until 4:30 this afternoon, and then nada, nothing, zilch!! I'm soooo looking forward to it too!!

What about you guys.....anything exciting?? Jan did your part come in?? Barb, get your flight booked??

Anyone have a theme they liked to do next month?? I'm still waiting to here back from Laura about using her sketches. She said she needed to think about it and that she'd let me know. I'll reach out to her again this week.....but in the meantime, any thoughts on future themes??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 04/10/2018

Post by Tamara »

scrubbed the shower and cleaned toilets so my chores are all done today. Hoping to get last Wednesdays challenge done. I didn't have any water pics with me at the retreat so I didn't get a jump on it. other than that just hanging around the house.

tried the internet searches for May and this is all I came up with
look how we've blossomed

Happy Tuesday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

How about something to do with flowers/gardening/growing things (How Does Your garden Grow?) for the May theme?

I didn't get back to Jeff early enough last night, so he didn't get my flights booked for my trip. Some of the flights from Milwaukee to Denver on Saturday 6/30 are sold out, so I hope Jeff books them tonight. I could try another airline and pay for the tickets myself, but probably will be as much or more than Southwest.

Meanwhile, I'm down to the last two pages of the mini album I'm making for Isla and it's looking pretty cute! My order from A Cherry On Top (via a birthday gift card from oldest daughter) arrived today with new Echo Park baby boy paper, so I can start working on one for Baby Boy too.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I got out of work late so am just relaxing. Hubby started painting my scrapbooking desk he built; anxious for that to be done. I need to start preparing my scrapbook area for it to go into - maybe tomorrow LOL The doxie has the lap and isn't giving it up easily
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Jeff booked my flights but put in the wrong middle name for me. I called and got it corrected, along with making sure the disability/assistance required request was attached to each. (Last time I flew, I was able to pre-board so I could get an aisle seat within reasonable distance to the restroom.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:31 am Jeff booked my flights but put in the wrong middle name for me. I called and got it corrected, along with making sure the disability/assistance required request was attached to each. (Last time I flew, I was able to pre-board so I could get an aisle seat within reasonable distance to the restroom.
Glad that's all taken care of for you Barb....on less thing for you to worry about!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”