Happy Monday Ladies - 4/9/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Monday Ladies - 4/9/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

another fun filled week at work for me....NOT! I'm anxious to see how just three of us are going to be "able to make it work" this morning with all of the providers in the office....good times I'm sure...

Nothing much planned for this evening other than G has volunteering at the SPCA and then he's requested dinner @ Denny's afterwards. Then probably home to watch some tv and pay some bills!

What's everyone else have planned??

Tamara - care to share some of your creations from the weekend??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Monday Ladies - 4/9/18

Post by Tamara »

lol I'm just getting ready to unpack them! I'll have to download the pics to photobucket so you can see the amazing new lines doodlebug has. We did an album with the new hello line that hasn't even shipped to the stores yet and then we made cards with the new farm line. It is so stinkin cute!

I'm hanging home all day today with this boot problem still. One more week or so. Next Wednesdays appt I should transition to a smaller medical shoe. DH mopped floors while I was retreating so today I just have to clean bathroom counters and toilets. Should be able to get a lot of scrap stuff put away.

Happy Monday all!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Woke up to no hot water this morning so we had to call a repairman out to fix it. Seems it was a thermal couple whatever that is. Ever since Jack got burned trying to light the pilot light, he won't touch it now. I was hoping my part for the oven would come in the mail but it didn't. It may even come UPS.....who knows. One of the pups is has adjusted remarkably well and the other one needs more time. Still need to run them to the vet but I'm waiting on the repairman to come back out and check the water heater. I'm still smelling gas and I just need some reassurance that it is normal.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

That is always scary Jan! I hope the smell goes away and it is just after fumes that will disappear.
Our power went out this afternoon and I went upstairs and then realized I didn't have any oxygen working. Had to switch real quick to my travel one. Luckily it was only off 55 minutes.
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Glad you got your oxygen back on Tamara. Hope the gas smell went away Jan. Nothing doing here but work and I was so tired after work I came home and laid down for a bit. Til tomorrow, ladies. Hope everyone has had a good night.

Return to “Daily Chatter”