Sunday, Sunday - 4/8/18

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday April 8, 2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Morning ladies. Hope all is well. Market was cancelled yesterday due to weather so I found myself in Joann's the better part of the day matching fabric for dog bandanas and belly bands. One of the other vendors that sews has agreed to make them if I purchase the material. She does the Hartsville, Cheraw markets and I do Florence, Dillon, Conway. I was also approved for the Grateful Dog festival this year so that should be a big one. I'm not sure if this little adventure will be a profitable one but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

Today I have to put the new kennel together and drive back to Pontiac to pick up the puppies. Once I get them settled in I'm hoping to put a tray of treats together and bake them in Kyle's oven while he and Jack work on the tractor. My oven part should come mail tomorrow, if so I'm going to call back to see if I can get the repairman back out before the 19th to install it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Sunday, Sunday - 4/8/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Just lounging around the house today, doing a bit of housework and playing in my room. Working on some journaling for some pictures that I took this past week. Super busy day yesterday. G has his first college tour. He's already decided that he wants to go to Lycoming College, which is great, but I want him to be sure...haircuts, and errands, etc.

Only thing on todays agenda is laundry and dinner at the inlaws this afterrnoon, the Walking Dead tonight, and preparing for the week ahead.

What's everyone ele have going on today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday, Sunday - 4/8/18

Post by Tamara »

Still at The Doodlebug Retreat! Fun classes, projects, card swap, and lots of personal scrapping! My whole body aches from yesterday going up and down the stairs here and walking around with this big boot. I woke up every 2 hours last night. Not fun but another great day at Doodlebug, shopping and scrapping with new friends. I told them all about cooking up creations 😁
Packing up in an hour and then going to dinner and home.
Happy Sunday everyone!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday, Sunday - 4/8/18

Post by sdwhru »

After morning services it was so cold here I just curled up in my hoodie with the dog and took a nap before I had to go back for business meetings. Did get some knitting done tho

Return to “Daily Chatter”