Happy Thursday Ladies....

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thursday Ladies....

Post by tammyfolk »

So guess who took the day off?? Yep, you guessed it......ME!! :mrgreen:

I need to run some serious errands today, and my weekend is full.....post office, oil change, pick up scripts (forgot yesterday) drop of band items in the band room (tired of storing things that I no longer need to), etc....I have my whole day planned!! I'm sitting in my scrap room though until 9:00 then showering and starting my day.....I just want to do something productive! Besides I'm up already as G had Jazz band practice at 7 am this morning, and then he'll have Marching Band practice tonight (first official practice for the upcoming Marching Band Season).
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Thursday Ladies....

Post by tammyfolk »

...also I'm still taking sign ups for Bingo here . It'll only take you about 5 mins total to pick your words and PM them to me....

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Thursday!!

Just watching Emily Owens, M.D. on Netflix. It's a pretty cool show I'm finding out. Also today I am putting together page kits to scrap this weekend. I have a pretty light day today!
Scrappy happy weekend!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Just got off the phone with a appliance repair service. It seems my 4 year old electric range oven doesn't want to preheat past 350. Thankfully when we purchased the new appliances for the kitchen we also purchased the extended warranty. So no out of pocket money for me! They are suppose to be here in the morning. As for today, I will bake what I can. It shouldn't hinder my baking as long as what ever is not working properly doesn't decide to stop working all together.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So I was quite productive today....oil change, post office, laundry, cleaned the hamspter cage, picked G up from school, went to Staples and had lunch with Shawn....now I'm about to sort through some more stuff in my scrap room. I've decided that I no longer like approx 90% of my supplies....not because they're older, but because they were never my style to start with and from monthly scrapbooking kits....

Not sure what to do with all the stuff....don't really know anyone that would want the stuff, so I've considered posting some of the stuff on a Facebook buy / sell / trade site but haven't decided as I don't really want to deal with the whole post office thing either. lol. what to do? what to do?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Good for you - I hope you enjoy your day off with all the things you had to do.

Return to “Daily Chatter”