Good Morning - Wednesday 4/4/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Wednesday 4/4/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Wednesday 4/4/18

Post by tammyfolk »

good morning ladies....how's it going today for everyone??

I'm extremely tired for some reason this morning....not sure why. Maybe I should go to bed before midnight, who knows! As far as I know now nothing major on the schedule today other than the usual....I do need to pick up Gs scripts from Rite Aid though...

What's everyone else have planned today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Therapy on my hands this morning, laundry, planning my trip to the Midwest in June, a couple of appointments to schedule, exercise.... just another day in paradise.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

We have a snow storm going on! I'm off to babysit for the mom''s group at church and then to the dentist. Today is my dd and granddd birthdays. Might get some scrapping in.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I had a couple of custom orders for oven dish towel dresses that I conquered this morning. It was a challenge with this boot trying to sew slow and fast at the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol: I need my daughter to take me to my Dr. appt. today. Stitches are coming out then DH is getting off work to come and get me. Not being able to drive is a big inconvenience. Grandkids want to go to Menchies so they are picking me up earlier. It's spring break for the kids. We have a guy coming to give us a bid on a patio structure. We aare thinking of getting one in our back yard. I have always wanted a patio set out there. Maybe since DH is on board for that, I can get a patio set next. haha.
Happy Wednesday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Busy day here. Dog laundry, dinner, cleaning crates and beds. Need to clean the entire house but it will have to wait until the weekend. I will however dust mop the dog hair! :lol: I still have my boarders. Not sure when they will be picked up this week. I have 4 4 month old Chiweenie/Min Pin puppies coming Saturday. Jack and I will drive up to Pontiac to pick them up after the market Saturday. I ordered a play pen for them but it will be Monday before it's delivered and my dad has a remnant piece of linoleum to line the bottom of it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Must be something going around - I just felt absolutely drained by the time I got off work; I'm just exhausted. How did getting the stitches out go, Tamara?

Just work here today. I did con the hubby into fixing taco soup for supper; so good on colder days

Return to “Daily Chatter”