April 1, 2018 - Happy Easter

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

April 1, 2018 - Happy Easter

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: April 1, 2018 - Happy Easter

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies...thought I'd jump on here and see what everyone has going on today.....lots of family time I'm sure! Garrett is upstairs on his computer and Shawn is driving home from NC. He sent me a picture of his lunch from Hardees (as we dont' have one here)....I've already talked to (Facetime') Jackie and Everly, and now I'm just hanging out in my room....I've got a lot of stuff to do in here but not really feeling it! LOL
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Easter to everyone!!!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Easter! DH has the flu so I'm hanging out in my scrap room.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's been a wild weekend and a very wild day today. I was really hoping to get some scrapbook time in but couldn't even sneak it if I tried. We did our Valentine date overnighter for a quick getaway. It was fun to go somewhere different. and then we didn't have as much for the kids Easter baskets as I thought since I tried to buy stuff before my surgery. So I got this clever idea to give the grandkids a coupon for a lunch date with Grandma and Grandpa. I ran downstairs this morning and made cute little tags for each basket. DH was thrilled since it doesn't cost a lot of money today and when we take them one at a time we can spread it out over the next two months and it won't hurt our budget.
It was a great Easter afternoon period fed the kids little ham sandwiches, vegetable plate chips crackers chocolate chip cheesecake bars and cookies. Had the traditional Easter egg hunt for the grandkids. And I talk to my husband into setting up his tripod and we got a great family picture.
The funniest thing is tonight I went to take my makeup off, and I never ended up putting any on today. LOL By the way I look terrible without makeup. I was pretty worried about the picture after I realized I had no makeup, but thank goodness my glasses covered it and so we'll be okay. 😂😂😂
Hope your day was fabulous!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”