It's Friday Ladies....03/30/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday Ladies....03/30/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Nice and wet and dreary here this morning....not a fan, but grateful that it's not snow!!

Early in/off day for me at work today....we had discussed taking another drive to NC this weekend so Shawn could see his grandson that was born last week, but then realized that we can't....G has two Easter performances this weekend and we have three (3) foster kitties in the house....

Nothing planned for this evening that I'm aware of....I was able to get G a new dress shirt and tie last night, so that's one thing off my list of things that need done this weekend!! Go Tammy.

Well I'm out, have to be clocked in by 7:30....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday Ladies....03/30/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Up with the dogs, thankfully no crates and no dog laundry this morning. Kyle and I are getting ready to head out in a little bit to meet mom for lunch, then a few errands in Hartsville afterwards. Hoping to get back in time to put another batch of cookies in the oven. If not, I will take what I have.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a beautiful day and springlike! We have really been spoiled this winter. DH has today off . We are headed to a mountain resort for the day and night. It's DH Valentines gift from me. We were scheduled for March 2nd but we cancelled because a so called big winter storm was coming and DH didn't want to fight traffic in the dark. It actually turned out great for this weekend, since he is off we can go early have lunch, visit a cheese factory and gift shop that I didn't even know was there. Just a little R&R for 24 hours.
I'm a little worried that the Easter baskets for the grandkids look skimpy. I don't have anything not candy for Brennan. Kalli is always so easy I have more stuff for her. The younger boys could pass but I really should get them another toy. It's so difficult being on someone else's time to take me on errands. I tried really hard before the surgery to get all this done.

Have a great Weekend!
Happy Easter!
Happy Friday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!
Patti