Good Morning - Thursday 3/29/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Thursday 3/29/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

Off to work in about 5 minutes or so after I tell G goodbye....

He had a sleep over last night after trumpet practice. I figured they'd sleep all day, but G slept downstairs with the baby kittens and has been awake longer than I have. These babies are absolutely adorable and I hope I'm able to give them back when the time comes....

Late night @ work for me tonight....I still need to run to the store to get G that shirt and tie. Maybe tonight. *fingers crossed.

What's everyone else have planned today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Thursday 3/29/18

Post by Tamara »

happy Thursday! I took the boot off for a morning shower. I feel a little free for a bit. I can now take the boot off to sleep just need to keep the foot stable so I have to wear it for at least six weeks. I also get to wear pants. I have been in a skirt for six days. haha
Hoping to get some scrap stuff done today.

Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Yesterday was busy, with my hand therapy and then Mom's in-home physical therapy and a visit from a social worker (from our insurance provider) on advance directives and MOST plan to make sure we know Mom's wishes in regard to health care/end of life decisions. We actually already have an advance directive and I know her wishes in regard to the MOST plan, but the social worker will get us an official document with the directives to post on our fridge and to carry in my glove compartment, etc. Mom has been a little more confused since her hospital/skilled care experience. I'm thinking there may have been another small stroke, but since there's really nothing to be done I'm not worrying about it.

It's time to actually plan my trip back to the Midwest to meet Isla and Baby Boy. I want to do in mid-to late June, to be sure that Baby Boy will already be born. He's due May 15, but Kristen's other two were a week and two weeks over due, respectively, so we'e just assuming BB will be late too. Mike wll be staying home with Mom and I'll be gone a week. Bless him for being willing to take on the extra responsibility! He will go on a similar trip later in the summer or fall. Heather and her crew are planning to visit us in mid-July;I think she is Mom's favorite grandchild, so she's excited about seeing them
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the morning cleaning crates and trying to get the dogs settled down so I could bake. Also did a load of dog laundry, ran the weed eater around the house and getting ready to settle down in front of the tv. It's another Perry Mason night until Jack goes to bed and releases the remote from his clutched hands! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

How are the kitties? Have you posted pics and I have I missed them? I've been so busy working and when I finally quit working I don't want to get on the computer after working on one all day.

Return to “Daily Chatter”