Wednesday, Wednesday - 03/28/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday, Wednesday - 03/28/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

so what's on the agenda here for everyone today? Other than work I have to take G to practice tonight, stop at TJ Maxx or somewhere and get him a new shirt and tie for this weekend. All of his dress clothes need washed or dry cleaned, and I don't have the time nor effort to wash and iron them, when he has a nice suit or two that he could wear instead lol...

I also need to find a dove chocolate bunny somewhere....that's Gs thing and I haven't found one yet! I caved last night and gave him his Easter present early - a Lycoming College hoodie (it's where he wants to go to college). He was super excited and is wearing it to school today.

The plan is to spend some time in my room tonight, and maybe catch up on a show or two with Shawn tonight....

Becca - we're getting the kittens and mommy this weekend....we're super excited!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday, Wednesday - 03/28/2018

Post by BarbP »

Went to bed fairly early last night, then woke up at 2:30 a.m. Played a little in my scrap room, ate breakfast and watched a show from last night on HULU. I have a fairly busy day today: occupational therapist for my hands, a visit with a social worker from our insurance/health care company to talk about issues relating to elder care resources, in-home physical therapy session for Mom, a couple of phone calls to make to set up appointments, .....

It's also time to start planning a trip back to the Midwest early this summer to meet baby Isla and her cousin, who's due in mid-May. It's going to be tricky to coordinate the various work schedules, vacations etc in an effort to see everybody.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have my surgery post op appointment this morning. I sure have lots of questions. like how do I drive or exercise!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is really going to drive me crazy if the driving part is six weeks.
working on some cards for the doodlebug retreat I am going on next week.
hoping to get some more challenges done here. I am so limited since I can't stand in this boot for long and that is how I scrapbook in my room. I have kind of taken over the kitchen table. I feel like my house is cluttered everywhere because of me.

Tammy good call on the new shirt instead of washing and ironing :lol: :lol:
It's another springlike day today. DD is dropping me off at my appointment so she can get to her brow appt then coming back to get me. She wants to stop at Gardner village for chocolate eggs so that's my only errand today.

Happy Wednesday! I can't even remember the day of the week anymore.
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies....about to head off to bed. We actually went and picked up the kittens tonight before Gs practice and I've been playing with them ever since....They're all fed, and sleeping. G has a friend staying over and I'm finishing up a few things here in my room and then I'm heading to bed....

Jan - how are you feeling today?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:41 am Went to bed fairly early last night, then woke up at 2:30 a.m. Played a little in my scrap room, ate breakfast and watched a show from last night on HULU. I have a fairly busy day today: occupational therapist for my hands, a visit with a social worker from our insurance/health care company to talk about issues relating to elder care resources, in-home physical therapy session for Mom, a couple of phone calls to make to set up appointments, .....

It's also time to start planning a trip back to the Midwest early this summer to meet baby Isla and her cousin, who's due in mid-May. It's going to be tricky to coordinate the various work schedules, vacations etc in an effort to see everybody.
Barb - how was your day?? Productive?? It looks like you had a lot planned for today....

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:47 am I have my surgery post op appointment this morning. I sure have lots of questions. like how do I drive or exercise!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is really going to drive me crazy if the driving part is six weeks.
working on some cards for the doodlebug retreat I am going on next week.
hoping to get some more challenges done here. I am so limited since I can't stand in this boot for long and that is how I scrapbook in my room. I have kind of taken over the kitchen table. I feel like my house is cluttered everywhere because of me.

Tammy good call on the new shirt instead of washing and ironing :lol: :lol:
It's another springlike day today. DD is dropping me off at my appointment so she can get to her brow appt then coming back to get me. She wants to stop at Gardner village for chocolate eggs so that's my only errand today.

Happy Wednesday! I can't even remember the day of the week anymore.
Tamara
Tamara - so how'd the post op appt go??

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

The stitches look good. Staying in another week. The boot will be on for a while. So frustrating not to drive and having to get people to drive me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”