It's Monday again.......

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Monday again.......

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's almost 10 am so technically it is still morning. My boarders were dropped off at 6 am this morning and we all went back to bed.......7 small dogs in bed with me and LoLa in her bed at the foot of mine. A queen size bed and they all want to lay against my back....I couldn't even roll over.

Not much on the agenda today. House cleaning for sure, a couple of loads of dog laundry and our own, dinner and what ever else I can find that needs taking care of. I won't start my baking until possibly Wednesday of this week. Gotta have a little "ME" time! :D
So what's everyone up to today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday again.......

Post by Tamara »

Jan-It made me laugh to visualize you in bed with so many dogs!
Just hanging on the couch again today, icing my foot. Hoping to get my Easter shadow box finished today. After all I can sit at the kitchen table.
Maybe I'll even start on my card swap for the doodlebug retreat coming up.
Thank you cards to finish!
Dinner to make
Laundry to tackle
slow but sure the tasks will get done.
Have a great Monday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Just hanging out today. I was going to go to my son's house to clean but was not feeling it this morning. So I will do that tomorrow. Dogs are all out sitting in the sunshine. Now it just needs to warm up. Supposed to be 60 on Thursday. I am so ready for warm weather and gardening. I may take a nice walk today and go check out the eagle nest by my house. Try and get some pictures. Have a great day everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

the sky was overcast here this morning; still pretty gray . We're supposed to get some rain and/or snow this afternoon or evening. We could really use the moisture. Mom is looking, feeling and sounding better, now that she's been home a few days. She has been eating well, which is great because she has lost several pounds over the last few months. She's gained a couple of pounds so far.

I'm guest designing in April on Bev Code's Creative Inspiration forum and blog, so I'm starting to create for that. Fortunately for me, baby Isla's mama and other grandmother have been supplying photos of our pint-sized cutie, so I shouldn't run out of subject matter. ;)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Hello everyone.....need to get caught up on here!!

Long story short....new wires and a new router and we finally have reliable internet once again! I'm super excited!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”