Sunday 3.25.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 3.25.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone! What is everyone up to today? I had surgery on Thursday. They put a screw in my toe so I am in a boot and have to ice my leg which means I am on social media almost 24/7. Haven't heard much from you guys so I thought I would start the thread for today.
What's up?
We are having the kids to dinner today. Darling husband got Papa Murphy pizzas to cook so life will be simple and I will be off my foot. Our grandson turns 4 on Tuesday so we made him a white cake as requested with sprinkles on top. He was so specific he did not want the Funfetti cake just the sprinkles on the top and a vanilla cake which is his favorite apparently. He is so darling! It will be fun to see them.
Happy Sunday all
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday 3.25.18

Post by BarbP »

It was a laid-back day here. I watched two movies on Roku with Mom -- "A League of Their Own" and "Steel Magnolias"; finished a layout for the March 21 challenge; and made a sausage and egg casserole and cinnamon rolls for dinner. I also did my hand exercises (trying to increase my range of motion, which has been affected by RA) but skipped the leg and back strengthening ones today. Now I'm sitting in my scrap room, trying to decide whether to start a new project. I know if I start, then I'm likely to be in here late into the night (or into the early morning hours, depending on which way you look at it) so probably will go to bed early.

Return to “Daily Chatter”