Good Morning - Tuesday 03/20/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Tuesday 03/20/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Tuesday ladies....

I swear my life seems pretty boring these days.....work, work, work. LOL

We do have a band concert tonight. It's part of the music in our schools month, and all grades will be performing from 4th - high school....we'll be playing at Montoursville High School as our auditorium is being remodeled and theirs was just completed. Luckily it's close by!

Other than that, no other plans for us today.

Jackie and Everly were supposed to come visit yesterday (or at least start the drive), but apparently there was a shooting in her neighborhood yesterday and it was all over the news, and it was only two doors down from her. The guy pulled a knife on his wife, and then charged the cops with the knife. The cops shot him. Jackie kept sending pic after pic of the road being blocked off, so many cops, the news, etc. said she couldn't even leave had she of wanted to. Scary stuff for sure! Hopefully she'll be on her way today.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - Tuesday 03/20/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wow, that's scary! Hope she and Everly make it there today.

Not much going on today other than trying to catch up on some things that went neglected last week. I was able to get quite a bit done yesterday until one of the boarders tinkled on LoLa's bed. :roll: I removed the cover to throw in the wash but the foam will have to be sprayed down and placed in the sun to dry. Also need to clean the top of my scrap desk so that I might play this week if time permits.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Sounds like a good reason for your daughter to make a trip. It's scary stuff. My daughter lives in a neighborhood where there was a drug house bust and the not only blocked off the road but used my daughters driveway as their stake out station. My grandkids got to talk to the cops while they were doing the investigation. Not sure if that is good or bad. They were younger but felt safe with the cops in their driveway.

Today I had to get up early to get to my pulmonary appointment only to have to wait and wait. All turned out great. I had the tests done before the appointment so I didn't need a follow up. Things are actually going better than expected. Usually with this disease you stay the same or gradually get worse and yes die. The meds that I am on have really helped in my case and this year my echo is better with higher stats than compared to last year so I am doing extra ordinary!!! Yea me!!
Did a few errands and put up my Easter decorations today!

Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work and went to my hair app't

Glad you had such great test results Tamara. Glad that Jackie & Everly are safe. I would have definitely been staying indoors.

Return to “Daily Chatter”