Good Morning - 03/19/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 03/19/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone -

Looks like my internet is working today.....so tired of not knowing whether it's going to work from one day to the next and it's so hard manuevering the website on either my phone or Ipad.

G is volunteering at the SPCA again today after school, but nothing planned for me. I'm working on a quote on my silhouette, but having a difficult time coming up with fonts that I want to use.....the quote is: You've cat to be kitten me right meow!!

Still monitoring BP and right now we haven't been able to get it under the 160's over 100. I'm pretty confident it's work related and hoping no medication for it is in my future, that it'll work itself out....

So what's everyone else have going on today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning - 03/19/2018

Post by Beth »

Need to get the ole car inspected at 10.

Working on cleaning up my dining room that gets everything thrown in there since I rarely use that room. It almost looks like a hoarders room! Craft stuff, sewing stuff, canning stuff, all kitchen stuff that I have no room for in cabinets, some toys that need to go to some lil ones. ACK! IT is getting DONE today!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I feel you Tammy on the internet issues. We are in process of changing carriers and will soon have seven times faster speed. I think I can live with that. lol Hope you will get your BP where you want it So sad that our daily jobs create such havoc to our bodies.
I'm just exercising and cleaning house today. May have to pick a grandson up from school. I love the freedom of not working so I am available to step in for these cute kids. I may even get my challenge layout figured out today. It was a fun filled busy scrap retreat but since I am the photographer I don't get much of my own projects finished. Not complaining. I love the retreats!!
Happy Monday and have a great week!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yay, I'm back! Hippie Fest was a blast but it's definitely not a vendors market. We sold A TON of treats though, by the time I figured in my vendor fees, supplies, gas and food it simply wasn't worth the effort. However, I will probably go again next year just not as vendor.

I finally got the truck unloaded and a load of laundry going. I still need to unload the dishwasher and wash up a few dishes but my body is sore and I can hear my bed calling my name. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Dylan is still quite sick, I was very sick yesterday, better but sure I have sinus infection, headed to doctors shortly.

Then home and just chillin
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, love that quote! Hope you get your bp under control; have you tried going for a walk? Or something that distresses you when it is high? Breathing exercises, etc.

I'm just working today - got lots to do - may try to get a few more rows in tonight on the baby blanket.

Return to “Daily Chatter”