Thursday - 03/15/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 03/15/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

G is already at school. He's doing a field trip with the Middle School Jazz band this morning. Even though he's a junior, every year he's been in the High School and Middle School Jazz band....today they are going to the elementary school to play with them. He's super excited as he thouroughly enjoys everything BAND. Then home for him after lunch. He has a half day due to parent / teacher conferences, and then no school tomorrow. Lucky booger!

I have a doctors appt this morning, and then work. . . so pretty much same ole same ole for me.

What about you guys??

Barb are are you feeling?? How's your mom? Jan how's the prep going?? Becca how's the new knitting project going?? Patti??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 03/15/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Baking and laundry again today. I managed to get most of the dogs bedding washed yesterday and washing mine today. I will take a break in a bit and run a couple of errands in town. My boarders should be going home today, if not tomorrow. I've had them 14 days straight today. They're actually really good, sometimes better than my own. However, I do have to watch them a little closer, as I don't want anything to happen to them in my care.
Hippie Fest in two days!!! Kyle and Dutch will be going with me Saturday and I have a couple of friends from the market that will also be going to help out. Should be a fun weekend!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Still fighting super s-l-o-w internet!.. It is seriously driving me crazy!!!
I have a scrap retreat tonight. I am pretty much ready. Woke up to a little snow day. Not much but enough to look cold outside. I may paint my nails this morning. I still need to find a treat for my scrap ladies. I always take them something. I found this cut sayings on bark at hobby lobby but wanted to add some chocolate to them. House is tidy, dishes are done. Still fighting a perscription refill!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:19 am Good Morning ladies....

G is already at school. He's doing a field trip with the Middle School Jazz band this morning. Even though he's a junior, every year he's been in the High School and Middle School Jazz band....today they are going to the elementary school to play with them. He's super excited as he thouroughly enjoys everything BAND. Then home for him after lunch. He has a half day due to parent / teacher conferences, and then no school tomorrow. Lucky booger!

I have a doctors appt this morning, and then work. . . so pretty much same ole same ole for me.

What about you guys??

Barb are are you feeling?? How's your mom? Jan how's the prep going?? Becca how's the new knitting project going?? Patti??
The physician's assistant at our health provider suggested trying to cut down on salt and fat and to use meditation as a defense against my elevated blood pressure; if that doesn't help, we'll adjust my medications. My A1C actually went down, which is good. We talked about the stress of the past few months: surgery and recovery, daughter in law's pre-enclampsia and baby granddaughter's arrival a month early, Mom's hospitalization, all of which probably have contributed to the health issues. Mom went to a local skilled care facility yesterday for some physical therapy before she comes home. Her dementia is higher than usual and she's pretty agitated about being there.she takes out her frustration on me, and I have to admit it really gets to me. I was there earlier today; Mike is there now to take her the newspaper and some jellybeans, because I'm exhausted after visiting her earlier this afternoon. The last time she was hospitalized and then in a SNF for therapy, she calmed down about the 2nd or 3rd day. Hoping that's what happens this time.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Got quite a few rows done on my knitting last night (I don't do any work after Wednesday unless I"m just forced into it); planning to work on it in just a bit and see how much more I can get done :)

Return to “Daily Chatter”