Wednesday - 03/14/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 03/14/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies -

Getting ready to head out the door again....already took G to Middle School Jazz Band practice this morning, now I need to run to the ATM machine before heading to work....

G has been asked to play at a school board meeting along with a few other select members of the marching band tonight, so I'll be going to that. They'll be recognized for the bands acheivements this year, play at the beginning of the meeting and then leave, so the whole thing should take about a half hour! It's really nice to see the kids recognized on this level, as they really did bust their butts this season!

What's everyone else have on their agenda today?? Do tell....

Have a great one!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 03/14/2018

Post by Tamara »

Wow Garrett is doing so well with band. You must be a proud momma!!
Hope you are all having a great day! So much going on with PI day. Had my monthly massage. Silly girl found another disturbed muscle kink under my arm affecting my shoulder. Maybe I should just get the whole hour on that one kink. haha
Made a chocolate cream pie for my dad. Took it to him in a rainstorm. Driving the wet freeway with wipers going is always a treat. not!
Dropped a Birthday present off to my Nephew. He is 18 tomorrow. It's my sweet sister in law that passed away eight years ago son. It is crazy to think it has been that long. Came home, threw pork chops in the oven and got treats ready for the grandkids tonight is their choir and band concert. I need to finish packing for a scrap retreat tomorrow.
Happy Wednesday all!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 03/14/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Can't believe Carrie's son is 18! Has it been that long???

Still baking. I have 2 more days of it before the fest. I'm excited and exhausted. I'm ready to get this event behind me. I want to scrap and can't......it's making me crazy! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”