Tuesday - 03/13/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - 03/13/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

nice and cold here this morning with a nice little layer of snow out there! It's soooo beauiful "untouched" but by this afternoon it'll probably be gone, and I'll have missed out on it again! Adults need snow days too ....even if I am ready for Spring. lol

No plans for us today....G has marching band practice right after school today... but other than that, not much else that I'm repsonsible for making happen (taxi that is). I just wish he'd want to drive so he could get his license....but do I really??

So what's everyone else have planned today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday - 03/13/2018

Post by Beth »

I have stamp club this evening so need to get The Stampin' Cottage set up. Also need to run to the feed store and get these dogs some food. Almost out! Not much else on the agenda.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, Kyle was in no hurry to get his license either. He was 18 and I was still driving him back and forth to school. Second semester of his senior year he had a 4 hour class at the ATech campus. I was driving to Camden twice a day and finally nudged him to get his own license.

Baking today as I didn't do any yesterday. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I just have to add ribbon to some sewing project I did yesterday. Then I'm off to the scrap store. It is a retreat week for me nd the store gives 20% off everything to retreat attendees the week of retreat. Then you save your receipt and it goes into a drawing at the retreat. If they draw your name you get that amount for free at their store. One lady won $145. last time it was $70. So hard cause you want to spend more but then I don't get picked. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:27 am I just have to add ribbon to some sewing project I did yesterday. Then I'm off to the scrap store. It is a retreat week for me nd the store gives 20% off everything to retreat attendees the week of retreat. Then you save your receipt and it goes into a drawing at the retreat. If they draw your name you get that amount for free at their store. One lady won $145. last time it was $70. So hard cause you want to spend more but then I don't get picked. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal Tamara....especially if you get picked.

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So i came home early from work today....matter of fact Shawn had to come get me. I started off with a headache that turned to dizziness real quick. I've been prone to vertigo but this was different. Luckily I work in a doctors office and they were able to take my blood pressure and my sugar level. Apparently my blood pressure was elevated - 152/100. I told you guys my job was a bit stressful lately! LOL - any hoo, I'm feeling much better this afternoon, after taking some meclizine and zofran and a much needed NAP! Then laid in bed with Garrett and watched a movie that he watched in psychology - Inside Out, and had to write a paper on. Cute movie.....and yes, I cried a tear or two.

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, oh my gosh - hope you are doing better.

Finally through with work for the day; going to go spend some time knitting. I had worked on a blanket off and on for 4 months and it was taking forever so I ripped the darn thing out :? Now I've started over using a different pattern.

Return to “Daily Chatter”