It's Saturday - 3/10/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday - 3/10/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Just got home from dropping G off at the school. He's taking his SATs this morning.

Not much on the agenda here....I'm feeling a bit better this morning so I'm hoping to get some laundry done, some errands ran, possibly lunch out with the family, and Februarys challenges counted.

Plus I told G I would help him write Christmas and Birthday thank you cards, but we wanted the SATs behind us first....

What's everyone else have on their agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Saturday - 3/10/18

Post by Tamara »

Tell Garrett Best of luck on the SAT's He will be glad when this morning is over for sure.
We have a big task today. About three months ago I got a new phone It's the google pixel 2XL I have had so many issues with it bogging down our home internet, poor coverage in my house. The person talking can't hear me. We trouble shooted it and they sent me a new one. Factory reset my phone and all. Wellllllll my husband called our internet provider yesterday and did some tests. when my phone was on it was using over half of our internet speed. when I turned it off it went considerably down. The frustrating part is when I am in the basement and my phone rings, I have to go upstairs for a clearer signal. Well Verizon tried to help me get the photos off the cloud and onto my compter. Then we deleted the cloud. Of course the tech leaves you with now this will run for a bit. Well yes it did and did not complete the download. Its only 2400 pics :lol: So we turned off my computer for the night and have to attack this again today. So frustrating but at least the cloud isn't consistently running. It even made my kindle fire, hulu and netflex spin and spin. grrrrr
Hope your Saturday is happier!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Saturday - 3/10/18

Post by sdwhru »

Hope Garrett did well on his SAT's. I spent Saturday reading, trying to work on some knitting and cleaning out/sorting some of my scrap room. I almost feel like I need to pull it all out and start over LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”