It's Friday! 3.09.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Friday! 3.09.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone!! Who's ready for the weekend?????

I'm sure you are all going to tire of my daily routine here. I have been exercising more in the last year than in my whole life. Since it is mandatory for me to keep living it is something that has to happen. Just did the bike, the nustep and weights. Yes weights. I know it is crazy I've never done weights my whole life till this last year. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lucky for me I am able to exercise at home and don't have to go to a gym. That saves me a lot of time and I can exercise in curlers, no makeup and whatever. haha I just have to turn up my oxygen and I am good to go!

Going to lunch today with my sisters and an old childhood friend. The rest of the day is up for grabs. I am in the process of cleaning and reorganizing my scrap room so I have a table top full of clutter but boy my closet looks the best it has in eight years. I am hoping to get to this weeks challenge.
Tamara

Happy Friday!!! What are you all doing??
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday! 3.09.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara - I "need" to exercise too. I will be 53 this June and probably need to take off about 40 lbs. It's a lot easier said than done though. Unfortunately we don't live in an area where I can walk or ride a bike. Unless I put a stationary bike on the front porch and that thought has crossed my mind. :lol:

It's another day of baking here. I have probably over baked for this event but that's okay, what is left can go to next weekends event. I will be extremely busy all next week prepping for the Hippie Fest. I received an email today encouraging vendors to dress like a hippie too. So not only do I have to come up with something for my tent but now myself and LoLa! :lol: It's all good though, once I get all the baking done I can spend the weekend enjoying the festival. I'm getting excited! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies....

I've been a bit under the weather since my trip to NC this past weekend....I'm pretty sure it's my allergies as everything was blooming there....but my medication makes me drowsy and I've just been soooo tired. As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to head to bed now. It's the latest I've been up all week. G has SATs in the morning so I have to get his bag ready, but other than that I'm calling it a night.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, congrats on the exercising - it's hard I know. I use a treadmill 3 to 4 times a week (during the weekdays, I take the weekend off). I don't run just walk a couple of miles on it. There are days I just do not want to get up, but I force myself to do it. I know I will be better off in the long run.

Return to “Daily Chatter”