Happy Hump Day!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Happy Hump Day!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Well I was able to get the Boston Butt roast in the crock pot last night and chopped up this morning so dinner is DONE! BBQ sandwiches and fries for the next couple of days so I can spend the rest of my week baking. I've got the Leprechaun Leap this weekend and 2 days of Hippie Fest next weekend. I am excited for both! Although I have already spent more money than I will probably make. I had to purchase another table and make extra tent weights for my tent.......and now Hippie Fest requires the tents be decorated in a hippie or Bohemian theme. I'm still excited though. Don't know how well I will do at either, but I won't know until I try. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Hump Day!

Post by Tamara »

Jan it sounds like you are a busy girl!!

I made a few open dish towel dresses today. Got a manicure and pedicure from a friend. So My finger and toes are green. First time I've ever had green polish. :o
I made artichoke chicken for dinner. It was dang good!!
It was a stay at home day. Just made my list to head to hobby lobby again tomorrow. This time I am going to hit another location. Looking for some cute gifts for friends at my retreat next week.
Found out today I am having major toe surgery on March 22.
Life is full of surprizes.
Enjoy your Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Hump Day!

Post by sdwhru »

Jan, sounds like fun - the Hippie Fest.

Tamara, the artichoke chicken sounds good.

We had bbq wings tonight and zucchini strips (air fried) for supper. Was going to put up a few of my dies but Amazon sent the wrong magnetic strips so back they go and I will go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow.

Return to “Daily Chatter”