It's Tuesday - 03/06/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday - 03/06/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

Not much happening so far this morning....G is having breakfast, and we were discussing his prep for the SATs this weekend, volunteering hours @ the SPCA and thank you cards that need to be written....basically one of those "so we're on the same page" conversations with your teenager. :shock:

So I opted for not going to the band parent meeting last night and watched a DVR'd show with Shawn and then in bed by 9:00 pm as I was exhausted....so hopefully that'll help a bit this week....

Back to work today....training is over. The new software rolls around live in our office in less than 2 weeks....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday - 03/06/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Just finished a late breakfast because I was putting sweet potatoes on the dehydrator. Getting ready to roll out some dough to refrigerate so I can cut it out after the dogs settle down. Still need to make a run in to town for another table and a few other things for Saturday's event. I also have a Boston Butt roast in the fridge that I need to put in the crock pot sometime today. I will probably do it before I go to bed and chop it up in the morning before I start my baking. We'll see how that goes. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday - 03/06/2018

Post by Tamara »

It was a chill day, sorta.
2 loads of laundryDonated a box to Savors
Ran some stuff to my sisters for her kids
Stopped at Sprouts grocery store for fruits and veggies strawberries are 2@$3 still
Leftovers for dinner (our neighbors took us out for Chinese yesterday ad there was tons!)
Went to Hobby Lobby getting SH medals from all his nine marathons (he biked) put in a shadow box. $158 later they had to custom make it. Darn. I wanted them t just use a box I bought two years ago. Funny story. I gave him the shadow box with three of his medals for his bit=rthday a year and a half ago. He searched everywhere for the others. He couldn't find them anywhere. He searched all the boxes in his office since our move eight years ago. Last week I decided to revamp one of the closets in the scrap room. Back in the corner was a box that he put there after he built my room. I pulled it out and there were the other six medals with some old household files. :lol: :lol: :lol: I took a pic and sent it to him while at work. He seriously thought they were gone and lost forever. I didn't tell him I took the to get mounted today. we'll see if he notices before I pick them up in two weeks.

Hope your day was great!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”