Good Morning - 3/5/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 3/5/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....home from NC (got home about 7 pm last night), and now I'm up and ready for work! Just sitting here waiting on G to finish his breakfast so I can take him to school and head to my last day of training at work..

Band Booster Parent meeting tonight....not sure if I want to go or not, but probably should go just so "I'm somewhat in the know of what's going on" these days as G rarely knows....LOL

What's everyone else have going on today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - 3/5/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Checking inventory so I know what to bake for the event in Marion Saturday. Need to get all my ducks in a row now so I know what the plan is for the rest of week. Kyle and I started on more tent weights yesterday but I have to make another trip to Lowe's to finish them. Will most likely do that today and get it over with. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Three appointments today: orthopedic surgeon, physical therapy and hand therapist. The RA has caused my fingers to bend and drift, especially in my right hand, so we're trying to slow that down and maybe reverse some damage. It's been windy here the last two days; we have fire warnings because of dry conditions.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

It's an exciting week for me . I have only one appt all week. Of course that one I involves a two and a half hour ride each way. And now that I have open my mouth we will see what changes. Lol

I have relaxed, cleaned , relaxed some more so far today. Quilting tonight
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

work for me; will probably go home and work some at home; I need to work on getting some things done around the house, too. Just some little piddly clean up things - I tried to finish working on straightening up my dog scrap supplies this morning. Which I almost did get done.

Return to “Daily Chatter”