It's Monday - 02/26/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday - 02/26/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

another busy Monday here....dreading work, but that's nothing new! We're still short three girls today while they have Epic Training! I go for my training in 2 weeks....with all the providers there today. It's going to be very fast paced kinda day!! Hopefully it'll make the day go quickly. Sucks that it's a Monday though, because I'll be exhausted all week....uuughh!

So Shawns son Tyler and his wife are about to have a baby at the end of March and are having a baby shower next weekend, so we've decided to go. Leave Friday night after work and come back on Sunday....going to be a long weekend/fast weekend for sure! Richie is going to meet us so he can spend time with Garrett, and Everly and Jackie may meet us too, as it's only a five hour drive for her!! Super excited, but dreading the drive all at the same time!!

Nothing planned for after work today except a few errands....what does everyone else have planned today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday - 02/26/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Heading down to Hartsville this morning to restock a couple of stores. Then it's back home to do a little housework before my boarders show up at 5. One of my little boarders (Hanky) was sick yesterday so she decided to stay home from work today to make sure he was okay. Not much else on the agenda, I will have to figure out something for dinner tonight since it's just me here. And if I'm lucky, I will start that layout that I should have started yesterday! :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Monday - 02/26/2018

Post by sdwhru »

A co-worker had a birthday so we went out to lunch; went home to work on a LO and do some more work also. It's going to start being extremely busy at work. Ugh the time of year I dread.

Return to “Daily Chatter”