It's Friday! 02/23/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday! 02/23/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning everyone -

Off to work in a few....early start for me at work today, and G has to be at the school for Middle School Jazz Band @ 7...all these bands! But he loves it!

Not much else on the agenda today but to rest and work on a layout that I started the other night!! I wanted to last night, but got sucked into tv, FaceTimed with Jackie (over an hour), and was in bed by 10 pm. I was exhausted yesterday!

What's everyone have going on today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: It's Friday! 02/23/2018

Post by Beth »

Have to take Miss Maggie to the vet for yearly shots and exam. Anxious to see how much this big girl weighs. Got pretty much everything done yesterday so not much on the agenda today. OH...except cleaning the mud off my kitchen floor most of the day...grrr...how I hate mud with four labs! I may go over to the Stampin' Cottage and work on next month's Stamp Club cards.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Puppies left last night and I am missing them this morning. I texted the rescue a little bit ago to see how they were doing and she said they slept through the night and I could come by Sunday for a visit. My boarders are also leaving sometime today and that will leave me with just my 12.....and the 3 legged cat! :lol: More baking today for sure and I need to finish a layout I started for tomorrows challenge.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Good afternoon ladies!

Dreary day here in Michigan. Rain. Fog. I'm ready for Spring.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Today was kind of a laid-back day for me. Woke up to a Messenger chat with three of my kids; later another chat with my niece to talk about the memory album I'm going to make for her. Her dad (Mike's older brother) has terminal cancer. He's holding his own right now, but probably won't live more than a year or two. He did something very nice for Mike and me a while back, so this book is our way of "payng it forward". Played around in my scraproom, but didn't get anything stuck down; I mostly reviewed some recent photos to plan a few future layouts.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Nothing much doing here - back in the office after two days of working from home due to ice; going home to clean up some of my scraproom and put a few stray things away so I can just scrap when I get back in there.

Return to “Daily Chatter”