Thursday 02/22/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 02/22/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

Today is Gs 17th birthday .....I still can't even believe it!!

Getting ready to go to the school (dropped G off already at 7 am this morning for Jazz band). We have an appt scheduled with his guidance counselor to discuss his future...since he's getting ready to be a senior next year....

Then late night for me at work, and more voluntering at the SPCA tonight for G - he gets to take the cat handling class tonight, and he's super excited about that one! He loves his cats.

What's everyone else have going on today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 02/22/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

A little baking today for sure. The puppies are "suppose" to move on to another rescue today but we'll see how that goes. If not soon then I will have to drive in to Camden to pick up more puppy pads. I started another layout last night but not sure how I'm liking it. I will probably piddle with it a little today and maybe add some glue to it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I fell asleep in my recliner watching tv last night; woke up about 3:30 am and have been up ever since. I finished a layout and researched albums and paper collections for a project I'm starting for one of our nieces. Her dad (Mike's brother) did something great for us recently and we're "paying it forward" with a gift book for his daughter. Physical therapy in a half hour, so I'm heading for the door in about 5 minutes. Have a wonderful day!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

There is a class on how to handle a cat? I sure hope the cats have take it ;)

I so want to walk to McDonalds. But it is really cold outside. I could bundle up though. I need the diversion. I am bored to tears. The alternative is to take a nap. I'm sitting here, debating about my energy levels as to whether I can walk three miles (round trip) or need a nap. I have a problem :)
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Birthday to G!

Another day of staying at home for me - another round of ice. After working I'm trying to straighten/put up some of my scrapping stuff. Got a set of new stamps in the mail today. I, also,got some Kiwi Lane storage cards I need to work on.

Jan did the puppies move to a new rescue today?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm There is a class on how to handle a cat? I sure hope the cats have take it ;)

I so want to walk to McDonalds. But it is really cold outside. I could bundle up though. I need the diversion. I am bored to tears. The alternative is to take a nap. I'm sitting here, debating about my energy levels as to whether I can walk three miles (round trip) or need a nap. I have a problem :)
Yes Leslie! LOL - more like reading their body language and assigning them colors ...like red is an aggressive cat/dog. Green is good, family oriented, great pet....Purple is older, no kids, etc. We're learning alot!

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 pm
leslie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm There is a class on how to handle a cat? I sure hope the cats have to take it ;)

Yes Leslie! LOL - more like reading their body language and assigning them colors ...like red is an aggressive cat/dog. Green is good, family oriented, great pet....Purple is older, no kids, etc. We're learning alot!
And realizing that each human interacting with each individual cat will get a different reaction from the same cat or if the situation is different. One of my parents' cats hated me unless they were traveling and I stopped in at their house to check on him. Then I was his best buddy. Cats don't like to be predictable.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:14 pm
tammyfolk wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 pm
leslie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm There is a class on how to handle a cat? I sure hope the cats have to take it ;)

And realizing that each human interacting with each individual cat will get a different reaction from the same cat or if the situation is different. One of my parents' cats hated me unless they were traveling and I stopped in at their house to check on him. Then I was his best buddy. Cats don't like to be predictable.
I agree Leslie....we own a few ourselves, and each one is entirely different and has their favorite person!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”