Tuesday 02/20/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday 02/20/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

So what's happenin' in everyones world today??

Not much for us here....I totally dropped the ball on dinner with Beth and the other girls last night. I knew it was Monday, but when I got home, Garrett started talking to me about his birthday, etc, and we wound up going shopping for his birthday gifts, etc. Can't believe my baby is going to be 17 in two days....

Garrett is a tad upset this morning. His dwarf hamster passed away during the night....she was awake when he went to sleep but when he went to feed her and refresh her water this morning, she was not....not sure how to comfort him on this one??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Tuesday 02/20/2018

Post by SusieQ »

Once the boys were off to school I had a delivery of Dylan's feeding tube supplies. I have a meeting for Dylan's CSe what should be interesting. Then I have to take TJ to the doctors again he was diagnosed Saturday with pneumonia. Supposed to go shopping with my daughter tonight for her birthday but I'm not quite sure if that's going to happen
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 02/20/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been another crazy morning here. All the dogs have been out, fed and out again. Puppies have finally settle back down and are napping at the moment. We have another sick dog, T-Bone. I'm thinking it's another case of hemorrhagic gastroenteritis. I called my vet but he was in surgery so I'm waiting for a call back. In the meantime I am trying to clear off my scrap desk and get some much needed housework done so I can possibly start on a new layout later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”