Monday - 02/19/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 02/19/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies...

so what's everyone up to this morning??

I always dread Mondays as the phones are always brutal, and someone always calls off....makes for a rough start to a new week.....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Monday - 02/19/2018

Post by Beth »

See you at Hana tonight @ 6:30, Tammy! One of my Stamp Clubs is meeting at a local Habachi restaurant tonight. 14 of us...should be a BLAST!
ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sounds like fun, Beth!

Our new dog, Mickey, is settling in nicely. He was pretty timid the first couple of days, but now he obviously feels safe and cared for. I didn't realized how much I missed having a dog until we got Mickey. He's cute and funny, and we all love him (well, the cats aren't big fans, but he is learning to leave them alone)

Woke up at 3:30 a.m., so I used the time to watch ER episodes on HULU and catch up on posting layouts. Physical therapy appointment at 8:45. That means I need to shower and wear something besides my usual PJ pants and ratty t-shirt. :lol:
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's Monday and the house is overflowing with dogs. :lol: The new pups are doing well. All they do is eat, sleep, pee, poop and play.....that is when they're not shredding their pee pads. :roll: Not much on the agenda today. I'm heading next door to walk Dutch and grab a bag of flour out of Kyle's freezer. He brought over 4 or 5 bananas yesterday so I thought I would make treats for the house dogs. Yay, I finally finished my layout which means I can move on to another one. I will try to get a pic of it later to upload.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Howdy all! Checking in.

Today I did a volunteer activity at a local nursing home with three other friends. We do this once a month. It is popular with the residents. We have about 18 participate each time.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 pm Howdy all! Checking in.

Today I did a volunteer activity at a local nursing home with three other friends. We do this once a month. It is popular with the residents. We have about 18 participate each time.
Leslie - what do you do when you volunteer??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

tammyfolk wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 am
leslie wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 pm Howdy all! Checking in.

Leslie - what do you do when you volunteer??
We bring in the supplies for a craft activity that can be done by a group, that is adult appropriate, simple, and inexpensive. And we try to make it stretch into taking about 60-90 minutes.

Here are a couple of examples: The first we added silk flowers to the cup and saucer to make is look like it is flowing out. the second has a solar powered light (that we provided) that goes inside.
Image Image
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.

Return to “Daily Chatter”